When I began this blog, it was titled as it is (‘lightly’) because part of my aim was to inject humor into it.
Well, it’s been a while, and I’ve done a lot of writing not at all involved with horses. Besides, it’s my blog and it doesn’t ALWAYS have to be horsey humor. That, and the epidemic has forced me into digging into boxes of papers…news clippings, jokes, emails from friends…that I’ve always been meaning to ‘get around to’ filing it in some other form than a shoe box.
So here is one and hopefully more funny stuff will follow. Stars know we need it in times like these.
Children’s Books that Never Made It
1. You Are Different and That’s Bad
2. The Boy Who Died From Eating All His Vegetables
3. Fun Four-Letter Words to Know and Share
4. Hammers, Screwdrivers and Knives: An I-Can-Do-It Book
5. The Kid’s Guide to Hitchhiking
6. Kathy Was So Bad Her Mom Stopped Loving Her
7. Curious George and the High-Voltage Fence
8. All Cats Go To Hell
9. The Little Sissy Who Snitched
10. Some Kittens Can Fly
11. That’s It, I’m Putting You Up For Adoption
12. Grandpa Gets A Casket
13. The Magic World Inside the Abandoned Freezer
14. Garfield Gets Rabies
15. The Pop-Up Books of Human Anatomy
16. Strangers Have the Best Candy
17. Whining, Kicking and Crying to Get Your Way
18. You Were an Accident
19. Things Rich Kids Have but You Never Will
20. Pop! Goes the Hamster-and Other Great Microwave Games
21. The Man in the Moon Is Actually Satan
22. Fun Games to Play Behind the Altar
23. Your Nightmares are Real
24. Where Would You Like to Be Buried?
25. Mr. Fork and Mr. Electrical Outlet Are Friends
26. Places Where Mommy and Daddy Hide Neat Things
27. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry